It’s the end of 2021. Now’s the time for the new beginning, a time to secure your data more properly.This means that there’s no more to lose than ever before. If you don’t know the importance of data backup and recovery solutions in businesses then you need to keep reading.
Data is a critical aspect of running the business as, without it, no business can run. Cyber crimes caused a loss of around USD 6 trillion to the global economy in 2020 according to industry estimates.We will see an increase in data breaches that will be on a larger scale in 2022.These breaches will also have the potential to cost organizations and governments more to recover. If you think you don’t need any data backup and strategies for your system, we will take a moment to remind you of a few critical things to maintain business continuity that are very important in 2022. Following will be the reasons for data loss in 2022.
- Data Privacy Issues – The COVID-19 pandemic hit the world in an unprecedented manner as a result we all started working from home. Employees have no security policy in place or a viable data backup and recovery plan. The effect is possible exposure to cyber-risks from the use of insecure Internet protocol (IP) addresses and the possibility of data not being backed up appropriately.
- Increased use of Personal Device – Security matters are getting worse during this pandemic, after re-using personal devices such as personal computers, laptops, and tablets. These devices may have not been in use for a long time, requiring updates for the operating system as a result, cyber-risks from the use of insecure personal devices may increase.
- Remote Workers – Companies have to be more focused on data security because thieves are looking to hack our businesses.Wireless networks are more vulnerable than many business VPNs, companies will need to focus more on security compliance so that they may not face any data loss.
- Evolving Data Protection Laws – Data privacy laws will be more active & the demand for data protection will increase. With this enterprises need to make sure that their data is protected.
- Increased Cloud Adoption: Cloud Adoption will also increase considering the accelerated digital transformation journey & with that chances of cyber attack also. Enterprises need to be more cyber resilient.
- More Control over the Data: Business enterprises want to retain 100% control over their data & have seamless accessibility around the clock. With a high demand for centralized systems, data will flow from multiple sources to one centralized place & any system failure will increase the possibility of data loss. An enterprise-grade data management system will be required to maintain seamless data flow.
- Increased Importance of Reporting: Analytics will play a major role in any business success. So having access to all your business data is very vital. A powerful backup strategy will help you keep all your data with you for analytical reasons.
What is DataBakup?
DataBakup is the perfect all-in-one data backup & recovery solution designed for Salesforce customers. It is available on the AppExchange and is completely aligned with the Salesforce roadmap. It supports all major Salesforce products like Sales Cloud, Service Cloud & Custom Solutions. This platform is specially designed to help Salesforce enterprises to overcome all their fears of losing data by allowing them to back up their sensitive data securely within their own AWS instance to safeguard it against all possible disasters like cyber-attacks, human errors, natural disasters, etc. This easy-to-use solution has the option for both full and incremental backup, which can be manual or premeditated as per the need.
Importance of DataBakup Solution in Salesforce in 2022
DataBakup plays an important role as a data backup and recovery solution in Salesforce. It is an all-in-one Salesforce data backup & recovery solution. DataBakup boosts confidence in your Salesforce data by taking responsibility for higher-level backup and making your data secure and protected.Data Backup gives continuous data protection with automation. It supports Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Custom solutions. During this pandemic, as the risk of data loss is rising, businesses are very fearful and they should be. Cyber-risks are increasing day -day because we all are working remotely. As we already discussed above, what will be the reasons for data loss in 2022. So, we need to plan something strong and make our business protected and secure. With DataBakup you can always overcome the fear of data loss in Salesforce and can run your business smoothly. #1 CRM Salesforce customers trusted DataBakup solution to keep their data protected and safe.